Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My loss, your gain!

THE SET HAS BEEN SOLD!  THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!!

Here is a nice way to end the year for you!! 

When I ordered some stamps from Our Craft Lounge, I mistakenly ordered two of Granny's Support Team.  The retail price is $14.99.  You can have it for only $12.50 AND I'll pay for the postage to get it to you.  I can do PayPal but you'll have to pay for the fees if you aren't doing a balance transfer or e-check.  The free shipping offer is for US addys only.  International will have to pay their own shipping.  The stamp set would be $11 for internationals and shipping and any fees would be added to that amount.

Do I have any takers?  You can see it on their site here.



On a side note......took Willie into the vet today to have an ATCH (or some order of those letters) blood test done.  Seems they think he may have Addison's Disease which doesn't let the pancreas do it's thing for the kidneys to concentrate the pee.  I'll know the results of the test tomorrow.  He has been drinking just gallons of water every day and it isn't diabetes.

I've been working on my submissions for my Design Team work for Technique Junkies this week so not much posting of other artwork!


blog signature

No comments: