Saturday, September 25, 2010

Stoned cowboy!

Well.........he isn't actually stoned!  Hee hee!!  The technique I used on this card is called Polished Stone through the Window.  I really love the way this cowboy stamp comes out with this technique.  I also used torn frames around the sentiment.  That cowboy, by the way, is from www.Rubberstampave.com.    The owner, Kathy, has absolutely awesome cowboy stamps.  This cowboy has always been my favorite for this technique.


When you read this post, I'll be at the end of a week long stamping retreat at the beach!  I know I'll be in 7th heaven.  My hubby, however, probably isn't.  He wasn't too thrilled about me being gone a whole week.  I'm coming home soon honey!!

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Too funny girl! Hope you are having fun at your retreat! Is this the one that Ali was going to be at as well? I hit the scrapbook convention today and had a blast and parted with some serious $ too! YIKES!!!

the PaperTemptress said...

Wow, love this card, very male and rustic! Hope you enjoyed your retreat, I LOVE getting together with other designers!
Patricia
the PaperTemptress

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh, this is just as beautiful as a heman can be, luv the colors and the tech, and the stamp is to die for!