Saturday, February 4, 2012

Whole lotta love word cards

Splitcoaststampers posted a tutorial for a LOVE word card.  I loved it so much that I thought i would make a number of them for my hubby to take to work.  I also didn't want to cut each by hand so I made a cut file for the pieces.  They aren't exactly like the original on the tutorial but that's okay!  Each one is different.  I have two I didn't get to.......they are traditional red/white format.    Hope you enjoy.  Unfortunately the purple one with the butterfly just would not photo well....IRL the colors are deep and right on the card and the butterfly.








4 comments:

wwilloww said...

I thought that tutorial was great also. I LOVE your interpretations of this card. They are each beautiful!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love these cards- a fun idea for a cut file too.

Laura BurgandyIce said...

I love blue and purple together!!! :-) these are great!

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cool...I wanted to try some of these, but ran out of time darn it! Love yours!