Today I dug out the 3 x 5 Gelli plate and decided that if I didn't have some fun with this new toy that I would put it off forever. It was a lot of fun. The Single small prints are mostly done using the Styrofoam plate cut out. I'm just learning how to layer and it is obvious that I have a lot to learn. Getting the right amount of paint on the plate seems to be one of my challenges. I'm not sure it you should add a little to the paint to keep it wet longer or not. I did find out that I could use lots more paints. More Transparent ones. On the journal page, I followed along with the video from the Gelli blog. I didn't have the same colors or stencils but it did teach me some tricks so hopefully the next one will be a little more interesting. Think I'll have to do some drawing on the journal page and maybe paint black around the images.