Monday, May 25, 2015

My purge is your gain!

Here are a number of stamp/sticker/punch/die items that I have for sale.  I haven't posted the postage cost and can quote postage to you before purchase.  I'm only charging actual postage.  $30 plus postage for all! Postage for all would be priority about $12.
Stampin Up set "Celebrate" - $4 (never used)

Back of the stampin Up set

Rubber mounted Christmas stamps $1.00

Variety of stamps - $1 each

Back of stamps listed above

Stampin Up Birthday set - $3

Back of stamp up set shown above

My Favorite things set - never used $5

Kraftin' Kimmie stamp - never used $1

Back of stamp shown above

Spellbinders Nestabilities - Marvelous Squares $8 Never used Originally $20

back of Marvelous Sq package

Punch bunch punch - never used - it was a double $1

Back of punch shown above

Magnolia life preserver - Originally $15 - Yours for $1

Assorted stickers - $3 for all

No comments: