Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I've been published!

It is always a thrill to find out that you will be published in a magazine.  Have you ever tried.  It really isn't that hard!  I hope that you enjoy the dragonfly card that was published in the special edition of RubberStampMadness called Stamping All Year Round.  It is 116 pages and just full of inspirational artwork for YOU!  You can order your own copy HERE.  Scroll to find the "New Book".  It will ask you if a blog referred you and you could put mine if you wish but I don't need to win a complimentary copy because I already have one!   You can see my card on Page 63.   Go there now!!







3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Congratulations Ann!!! That is so cool!!!

wwilloww said...

WAY TO GO ANN!!! It is such a thrill. Years ago, someone in a swap group I belonged to entered several of our cards to a magazine and our cards made it into 2 issues. I still have the magazine and the very nice letter I received from the magazine. Your art certainly deserves to be displayed because it is beautiful!!! Congrats...

Aimeslee Winans said...

Congratulations, Ann! xoxo