Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birdie Van Gogh & Chalky Roses

Here are two cards that I did today. I had both images already colored up. Did them while driving to help my step-mom get ready for her move to Oklahoma. They are colored with copic markers. The Birdie Van Gogh card was colored using the Van Gogh technique from the Technique Junkie newsletter. I think this is a super fun technique besides, putting a name in front of the word Van Gogh makes it seem so sophisticated, don't ya think! And as a plus, I was able to use up some of the older scrapbook paper that I had! The image is from Dustin Pike. Can you tell.....I really do love his artwork!! The words are Hero arts.

The second card is Chalky Roses. The image was one that I THINK I stamped when I was at the copic class in May. Do I remember who did it...ahhhhh.....no. Sorry! This image was also colored in the car! The background paper is a technique called Marbelized Chalks, a technique from way back in 2004 from Technique Junkies.

No comments: