Wednesday, July 1, 2009

From Sweden with Love


Here is a darling image that I got in an image swap from a friend in Sweden. Isn't she just darling? I colored her with copic markers. As I was working on the image I noticed that the hem of her skirt looked very much like the Martha Stewart punch I had. So after playing around with the scrapbook paper that I'm wanting to use, I decided to border it with the MS punch. Added a little dotting around it with the Signo pen to dress it up and added the image. The verse if from Stampendous! and stamped with SU pumpkin pie (which was also sponged on the border). Hope you enjoy this sweet image.

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

LOVE your new blog look...how fun is this? This card is just colored so awesome! You are inspiring me to get upstairs and practice!