Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sweet Stop Sketch #29 & the last day of my sale!!



It has been a super busy last couple of weeks.  I might even have a moment to breathe now that my card sale is almost done.  After my sale was done yesterday, I had to quickly work up the card for the Sweet Stop Challenge of the week.  Make sure you click on the Sweet Stop badge to the right so you can see all the wonderful cards from the Sweet Stop designers!  It is so fun to see what the designers have done because we all have such different techniques, styles and tastes!  I think you will find something for all stamping preferences!  Here is the card that I made this week.  I used the Kitchen Sink Rose stamp for my images, plus a little bitty background stamp from Stampin Up (THAT get used more than any stamp I own!).  The Kitchen Sink stamps are fun.....no coloring with copics or pencils....just stamp and your done!The background stamp is from Impression Obsession.  I really love it because it adds so much but is still a light design.  The edge below the ribbon is a Martha Stewart border punch and the little tiny, etsy bitsy pearls are from Queen & co.  I hope that you enjoy!! 

blog signature

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Absolutely gorgeous Anne!

Barb g (WV) said...

Such beautiful roses, Ann...and the sentiment works so well for this rose image.
Barbg(WV)

Jodi Collins said...

How LOVELY Ann! LOVE the stamps you used and the beautiful colors!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Ann

creations by jackie said...

WOW what a beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Wow what a pretty card - its adorable! Love the papers and the awesome layout!The image and sentiment are amazing.This is a fun sketch.I'm eyeballing it, and hope I can complete it for the challenge.

r4 dsi