Wednesday, October 6, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS............

Sorry to be late........I was called away unexpectedly by my DH to help haul a club trailer back to our house.


I must say that I have really enjoyed see where you are all from.  For those of you who lived in Ohio.....I used to live in Carey!  The small metropolis of about 2700 people, just 20 miles east of Findlay.    For those of you who lived in Colorado.....I used to live in Aspen for my 8th grade through High School years.  For those of you who live in Oregon......I'm in Oregon City!!

Now on to the winner........
I punched in the numbers online and the winner was......



That lucky number belongs to:  Diana Becker!!  Congrats to you!!!!  Please e-mail me through this blog to give me your address!
Diana Becker said...
What a great blog give away - I live in Florida - in the USA - Didia B

No comments: