Friday, October 15, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS!!

THIS sounds like the coolest CD!!  See the ad below!!  I'm getting one.......;-)  I can't think of a better gift for a crafting friend or relative than this.  Wouldn't it make an awesome, wonderful gift or even a stocking stuffer!

************************************************

I (Pat Huntoon) am thrilled to announce a brand new product from the Technique Junkie Newsletter:

The Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts CD! This CD contains 60 Tutorials for all things folded and motion-related. There are 30 Brand new tutorials on this CD, and 30 from the TJ archives. All of the tutorials are in step-by-step pictorial format, and are printable to 8-1/2" x 11" paper. Everything on this CD folds or moves! Of course, there are explicit directions for each tutorial...and fabulous examples from the TJ Design Team. This new CD will ship in November.

Here is a preview of one of the cards -- a Tall Graduated Accordion Card -- on the CD:

The CD is $17.95 for US and Canadian Residents (Overseas, $19.95US). Pre-orders start TODAY!

Email me for an invoice or send a check to me at::

Pat Huntoon
Technique Junkie Newsletter
PO Box 16547
Stamford CT 06905
Let's get FANCY!

I have included the PayPal link for this CD on my right hand column!! 

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is stunning, love the colors and layout of this.