Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter for Angela

I have a lady that wanted me to make some cards for Easter for her parents, nephew and niece.  So I printed up some digital images for the kids cards, colored them with copics and created!  I usually make two for each so the lady has a choice.  Whatever she doesn't pick can be used for my grandkids! 

I was very pleased with the card I made for her parents.  It used one of my new stamps from Heartfelt Creations.  They had the most awesome booth at the rubber stamp convention a couple of weeks ago.  It is a little hard to tell but the paper (from Paper Temptress) is a lovely pearlescent paper. 

The Rabbit in the Egg is a free digital I got from Prairie Fairy.  The Bunny with the daffodil pot was a free digital from Creative Pointe.  On both of those cards I used a round Easter design that was a digital freebie from Sans Design.  The bunny with the basket is from Dustin Pike.  And Finally the Bunny Penguin is from Hambo Stamps.  This was a free image from their Hambo Hoedown challenge.  We were to make an easel card this week for the challenge but I had to make the card before I knew the challenge.  That's okay.......it made a darling boy Easter card and I just make another for the challenge.  

So......tell me which one of the Easter cards that you like the best!





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of your cards are great...but my favorite one is the last one.......the cross

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh all great- I love the cute bunny in the 2nd card- and the cross in the last one...beautiful work!

Crystal said...

WOW these are WONDERFUL I LOVE those bunnies!

Chris Arlington said...

These are all adorable and fun!

Kimm BT said...

My fav is the cross too... but fabulous coloring on the others!

Beth Norman said...

Hi Ann,

I'm glad you sent me over. I love them all. I know they will be appreciated.

Sue from Oregon said...

Being a bunny girl, I could not even pick a fave!!!!

Shirley said...

They are all pretty and adorable too, except of the last one!! It is fabulously beautiful!!

Caz said...

A bit late but..... favorite has to be the cross - absolutely beautful!!! Fav bunny is the second one but they're all adorable :-)

xx