Monday, May 6, 2013

50th for Lana

My daughter-in-law's mother needed a 50th Wedding anniversary card for her sister.  Since I wanted to play with my Silhouette, I made this card.  I use the Forever & Always file that came with the Silhouette Portrait BUT I do NOT suggest that you try that file.  I used a font that was exactly the same instead.  The portrait file was so slender on parts that it just fell apart.  So.......squishing and squashing the font gave me larger lines and it worked!  On the flip side, the 50 cut effortlessly.  It was hard to get a decent picture since the gold is so mirror like!  I hope that she loves it!  Shocker of all shockers....no stamping on the front of the card!  I did redeem myself though on the inside with an Happy Anniversary sentiment.  ;-)

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Turned out great...love that font!