Wednesday, March 16, 2016

More Easter Cards

Here is the second Easter card that my friend and I made.  After she left I made more cards.  Then after I tallied up the number of people that I wanted to give Easter cards too and decided to make even more.

Hope you enjoy.  You can read the post from March 14 to read about the foiling process and how easy and fun it is.  The Elizabeth Craft glitter dots are so much fun to use.  I have a 'pen' that has sticky stuff in it.  I use it to 'pick' up the glitter dots and place them on the card.  I've done this with tweezers before and it was a royal pain.  Plus the problem of some of the glitter dots popping off where I couldn't find them.  Now all I have to do is find a good way to keep the dots straight on the card.  I'm not the greatest when it comes to that!



No comments: