Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 24th Copic Class

Last Tuesday was my Copic class at Main Street Stamp and Stationery in Tigard.  I had 11 in the class.  What a great bunch of ladies.  One older lady didn't know much about coloring with the pens but she sure was a natural!  Several of the other ladies told me that it was one of the best classes they had ever taken!  ;-)  .......(that's me smilin' from ear to ear).  Always wonderful to know when you've done something right!  The class is 2.5 to 3 hours long and they get a manual when they are done and lots of knowledge to color successfully!  My next class at Main Street Stamp will be on August 4th.

Here is a picture of me and Main Street Stamp's leader, Debbie!  My sample board is behind us.  I'm sporting my new "Copic" T-Shirt as well.  Makes me feel so teacherish!    A special thank you to Debbie too.........I got part way to class (30 minute drive) and remembered that I didn't have my reading glasses....sheesh!  Debbie was kind enough to let me borrow a pair!  {mwah}



No comments: