Monday, July 9, 2012

Penny Black girl

This little girl is just so adorable.  This is the 4th and last card I've made for my copic class at Main Street Stamp and Stationery.  I would have colored her face a little differently had I the ability to use pens outside the boundaries of what the store will offer.  But you want people to purchase what the store has and not want what they don't!    I had to really work hard for the 'halo' of color around her as the pen was MUCH darker than I wanted.  I had to really fade it out with my blender.  First time I've gotten to use this Spellbinder's die as well.  I wish there were more sizes with it.  The sentiment could have used a smaller one but since there wasn't one, I tucked it under the larger one!  Before I had decided to use the die around the sentiment, the little girl was more centered and you could see the cutting I did on the background layer.  You can't see it much now.....  ;-)  Hope you like.


No comments: