Thursday, June 25, 2009

Van Gogh Princess


Well....here is my take of the Technique Junkie Van Gogh technique. After I had three diffferent images colored, I decided that I liked it with dots instead of lines. Well......I'm going to make them into cards anyway....no use wasting all that coloring, right? This is a free digital image from Dustin Pike. This quirky little princess seemed right for the technique. The sparkly fiber is right for a princess too. One of these days I will be able to line the Martha Stewart punch correctly! Maybe I should be punching both pieces at the same time! How do you like to line them up? The image is colored with copic markers. I colored it whilst riding in the car on the way to Redmond....a three hour tour (gotcha singing Gilligan's Island now, don't I?) My step-mom moved back to Oklahoma and we went to pick up my step-brother at the airport. We also helped to pack the little U-Haul trailer with her things. We will miss being closer to her. She is 93. It will be fun to go back to Oklahoma to see her. We talked about going to the Mid-America meet with our Shelby next year.....it will be only 1.5 hour away from Gerry's new home. A visit to her is a great reason to go to the show as well.