I wanted to do something simple today.....well.....at least it was supposed to be simple and fast. I ended up making about 4 of there flowers to finally get the one that was the color I wanted....sheesh! This flower was in the e-newsletter from Splitcoaststampers this last Wednesday. Instead of spritzing the flower with my color (which was too dark for me) I just rubbed the flower on the stamp pad instead. The background behind the flower is Technique Junkies technique called Sanded Cordinations. I had gone to the local stamp store and they had a gazillion colors of this cool paper. I didn't have ribbon to match this color so I used white ribbon and colored it with my copic markers. The only thing I don't like about doing that is that the ribbon is a little stiff when you are done.