Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bob turned 60!

We have a friend in our car club who had a surprise birthday party Sunday night.  Bob loves his Mustangs so I found an image and colored it with copics.  BUT I had to color is really fast and so it doesn't have all the depth I really wanted.  Shelby cars usually have two stripes on them over the top.  since this image was not at the right angle to color on the stripes, I just did stripes on the BG of the card with some of my adhesive tape and used glitter over the top!  Instant stripes!  I used the 'out of the box' technique as well.  ;-)  If you look really close you can see that I wrote BOB on the license plate.  The brads are from Hot off the press.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card. Isn't making your own cards cool? you can personalise them any way YOU like

Love Dawn xx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a great MANLY card Ann! I bet you could make a zillion of these and still not have enough to share with your car club!