Friday, September 7, 2012

The new CD's are Here! The new CD's are here!

I am reminded of the Jerk!  That Steve Martin movie where he runs through the streets yelling, "The new phone books are here!  The new phone books are here!"  Loved that movie.  Well, I was reminded it this because it is the time of year when the new Technique Junkie CD10 is ready for purchase.  This CD contains all the techniques from the last year of newsletters plus 10 special bonus techniques only on the CD. 

So...........Below is the special message from Pat Huntoon about the CD and how you can get one of your very own!!  PLUS.......money off when you renew membership and get the CD but BEFORE September 15th. 

******************************

We head off tomorrow for Westminster MD for the Stamp Scrap Art Tour Show. If you live in the area, please stop by - I would love to meet you!

CD10 will be mailed next week (I thought I was to have them today, but no packages today!). Remember that there is a $2.00 discount for ordering the CD and renewing your subscription through September 15th.This offer will NOT be extended, though! Order today to have your CD sent next week.

Just order like normal from the drop down box through PayPal HERE and I will refund the $2.00 when I process your order. Note: Canadian, Overseas and online-only users, scroll down to your area. 

You can also just order the CD HERE:


After this show, I will be home for a few weeks and I can't wait to show you what has been occupying my time this summer. Let's just say that Jane Bosi and I have been busy bees. We have created some of the coolest stuff ever! It will all be available October 1st, too.

Have a great weekend and stop by our booth if you live close to Westminster!