Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card making day!

Well, for the first time in World Card making day history.....I actually got a card made that day!  Hahahahaha......   I actually made a number of cards the last couple of days but will post only one a day to wet your creative appetite.

Todays card  was made for a lady at Ray's work that wanted a pretty Birthday card for her mother.  I used the rose embossing folder from Stampin Up.  I used the Cuttlebug Smooch technique from the TJ Oct/Nov 2007 newsletter.  I wanted to glitz up the raised area so after lightly rubbing my Versamark pad on the raised areas, I embossed with stamp & bond.  Pouring on the glitter resulted in NOTHING sticking.  Really?  So I resorted to putting glue on the raised area and then glittering.  Sheesh!  It is really glittery in real life.  Photos and scans just don't seem to have that glitter button that I want. 

No comments: