Monday, October 15, 2012

Simon's Dies.


The Meadow Rue and the Daisy dies for this card are from Simon Says.  This card was also inspired by kwerner on her blog.  I thank her for the inspiration when I needed it.  Sometimes when the mojo is hiding in the craft room, you just have to CASE a card to get it flowing again.  Really lovin' these dies.  They are popped up with foam tape. 

I taught two classes on Saturday in Springfield.  One copic class and one class on a cute little circle box that I make.  One of the gals in my copic class knew Marianne Walker (they were members of the same church).  Sheesh!  She could have learned MUCH more from Marianne!  I hope that she actually learned something in the class.  Hope she gives a good report to Marianne too!!  I had prepped 20 circle box kits for the class and there were only 10 people for it BUT they purchased all the extra kits that I had so I was really tickled.  More mulah for craft stuff!!

I'm scheduled to teach there again on Dec 8th for my Pyramid class.  Hoping to through another class along with it so make it worth the trip!!

No comments: