Thursday, April 22, 2010

Going Gray is great!

Well.....if you know me then you may think that the title of today's post would have something to do with my hair.......BUT.....you're wrong!!  ;-)  Hee Hee!  Today's card was made using a stamp from I Brake For Stamps that I've had for a while and hadn't seen ink.  I was having a hard time making this collage stamp look the way I wanted.  THEN I decided that I would stamp it with SU's Going Gray stamp pad and color it in from there.  I really love the look......very subtle with a very different look.  The image was colored using the Pencil over Marker technique from the Technique Junkie newsletter.  After I colored the image I went through my background stash and found this piece of Veined Marble (another TJ technique) that was just the perfect color!  I added some purple rhinestones that were round.  Got them on a rhinestone sheet from Hero Arts.  Funny how they caught the light in the photo.  They really aren't that bright!!  Hope you enjoy!!


1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow Miss Ann...this is a totally gorgeous card. Love the grey stamping!