Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thanksgiving early!



Well.....the weather has finally changed. We are into the rain and cooler temperatures now. A lady that frequently orders cards from me asked for three Halloween, three Thanksgiving, three Christmas, and three each of Thank you and Thinking of you. I had four days to get them all done. Fortunately, I had Thank you and Thinking of you cards in my stock. Then I found more than three Christmas cards that I had made for design team work that were never in my sale before. So that left only three each of the Halloween and Thanksgiving. I'll show you the Thanksgiving ones today and the Halloween ones in a couple of days! 

These were all coloring book images from the web.  They are all colored with copic markers.  The bottom one with the cornucopia has the rolled corners and the torn frames techniques from the TJ newsletter.

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Funny images Ann! Will put your $ in the mail tomorrow! Thanks so much! I am getting quite a stash.

Shirley said...

How fun and cute too~! The last one is just so pretty!