Sunday, January 29, 2012

End of a good store.

Stampadeedoda has been my local stamp store for over 20 years.  Patty, the owner, has been a good friend over the years and I will miss her very much.  She will be giving classes locally not far from the store site but the retail part had their last day yesterday.  Here is a picture of Patty and me from last week.  I taught my copic class to over 50 people at her store.  It was wonderful. 

Best of luck in your retirement, Patty!  You will be missed very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

always sad when a stamp store closes!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Patti and her wonderful crew, as well as the store itself will be sorely missed. There were tears in my eyes as I walked out for the last time yesterday.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh isn't is sad the store closed!