Thursday, February 9, 2012

MFT Challenge card

I thought it was time to join in a few challenges and get the creative juices flowing.  Here is a card for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge.  I only own one set from MFT .......a barnyard set that is probably retired by now!  LOL   I hope you enjoy this valentine.  The decorated paper was a little bright for the card so I toned it down by stamping the heart all over it.   I used a curled corner and cuttlebug highlights techniques (from the Technique Junkie newsletter of course!)

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this festive Valentine card...loves of spirit!

Grace said...

Oh this is simply adorable Ann! I love the sketch! Congrats on being top 3 at Simon Says! Well deserved! Love the valentines below! You were a busy bee!!! Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Grace

Haley Cross said...

Hi, I just read your post on gamsol, and you said to let you know if I need a 'stump'. I really would like one. I don't have any, but would love to try out the technique with the gamsol. Thanks! Haley
Haleycross@gmail.com