Monday, December 17, 2012


Got the tree finally done on Saturday.  It is a beautiful noble that we got for only $20.  We went to the same place as last year.  I love that it isn't too wide at the bottom.  It is right at 11' tall.  That is Gabby in the foreground........she looks much bigger than she really is because she was so much closer than Ray.  The tree really doesn't have two lights on the side of it.....that is a reflection off the windows from the lights above me.  I was just too lazy to digitize them out of the photo and hadn't noticed until it was posted!  Hahahah.  We celebrated my daughter's 31st birthday here last night.  Hard to believe my youngest is 31!!!!!!  We had everyone over for the celebration.  Potato bar for dinner and ice cream sundae bar for dessert. 

Next week will be a scramble to finish up shopping and finally get some time with my Christmas card.....I haven't even designed them yet this year!  Plus lots of piano practice for the song I'll be playing to accompany choir on Christmas eve.  AND some practice for the song the family will be singing for Christmas Eve offering time!  Phew!  It is going to be a busy week.  Throw in a visit from an out of town friend and getting the dog to the groomer and I'll be lucky to breathe!

No comments: