Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Here is a super happy picture for you.  I watch my two youngest grandchildren on Mondays and Thursdays.  I took this picture today because Braelyn had the cutest Valentine's day sleeper on.  I thought that you would enjoy it as well.  Zander wanted his picture taken too so I got them both to smile at once (amazing feat!)


Then while Braelyn napped, I finished up the cards for the grandkids.........should have had it done earlier but I guess I just thrive on stressful deadlines!

The images are from Sweet N Sassy Stamps....Korin has drawn these adorable bears she calls Rhubarb.  They are colored with Copic.




Then I finished up my card for my hubby, Ray.  This freebie image from Sassy Studio was really fun and I knew he would like it!  I even colored her with grey hair like mine!  Hahaha!  The red halographic paper behind her is pretty cool....it changes the size of the hearts when you move it.  The glitter on her skirt visually messes with the nice coloring underneath.  Copic colored.

4 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card, Your coloring is great and so is the design. Thanks for joining us for the "Pink, Red, & White" challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.
Karal SSD DT PS You should turn off Prove your not a robot for comments. It makes comments much easier.

wwilloww said...

Oh my goodness, those babies are so adorable!!! How lucky you are to get to be with them a guaranteed 2 days a week!!! Oh and your cards are cute too just not as cute as those two!!!

stampingtink said...

Your cards are just lovely! Those little bears are so sweet and I love the dies behind them. I love your valentine with our Sassy image! I'll bet your husband really enjoyed it! I'm so glad you shared this gorgeously colored Lady Cupid with us! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with our Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge! I hope you'll play again!

Susan, SSD DT

Lori aka lorib117 said...

What beautiful card! Love all of them. Your grandkids are so cute! Thanks for joining us for Sassy Studio Designs DTBST this week and good luck!

-Lori SSD DT