Saturday, March 7, 2015

Lifebook 2015 Tree of Life

My Tree of Life (which was a bonus lesson) became a Tree of Love instead!  The little swinging girl in the lesson had her hair flowing forward and her legs going back.  Well......to me that meant that she was swinging back.  So, I changed her since I want my little girl swinging forward.  I'm moving forward in my art so I wanted her to be doing the same.  I remember seeing some car commercials recently where these transparent hearts were fading in and out along the top of the screen.  So, I thought that instead of the lesson's stars in the tree, I would use the hearts instead.  In real life, there is some glitter around the hearts and it is very sparkly.    I wasn't too pleased with the face, having painted over my attempts three times.  Augh!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: