Friday, August 7, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge #20



Well....it is that time again for the Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge. Did you know that you can play along too? Click on the link (to the right) to go to Artful Sentiments blog and you can post a link to your creation and play along. Show us what you can do!!
This week the colors are BV04, YR65 and B29. I happened to have all of them this week! Yeah!! Earlier this summer I ordered some sheets of rubber from Artistic Outpost and this week was the first that I used some of it. I loved most of the creations that Lisa Sommerville did with the clown and just had to have him. I also used one of the new Technique Junkie techniques called Brushed Inks.....it was a technique that I submitted to Pat for the newsletter and she accepted. It is so quick and easy. I saw a card made by a fellow Junkie with the corner punch I used for this card. I asked her who the manufacturer was.......2 Grrlls. Her statement was "You'll probably have a hard time finding it". Well, it was a little hard but I happened on someone selling it on ebay and including shipping got it for less than $5. Cool, huh?
Hope you like the card! Remember........play along with us!!

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

How fun! And that corner punch is just perfect for this clown card!

Robyn said...

That is super fun and gorgeous!!!