Sunday, March 14, 2010

One for the kids

Here is one of the Easter cards for my grandkids.  The image is from Dustin Pike colored with copics.  I used the 'out of the box' technique with the nestabilities.  I also used a technique from the Technique Junkie newsletter called Oil Pastel Gesso.  I can't say it is my favorite technique but it does give some cool backgrounds!  Enjoy!

On a side note.  Ray's Aunt Lavina passed away early this morning.  She was taken to the hospital on Friday afternoon after she has collapsed in their home.  Lavina was a sweet lady and will be greatly missed.   Her funeral will be sometime this week in Southern Oregon.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW So super cute Ann lovin this bunny!

Chrissy D said...

Ann - I love the background! Reminds me of coloring Easter Eggs! Sweet!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

darling bunny card...great for grandkids! Sorry to read about your Auntie.

kc_froglady said...

this card is just too cute! I agree that background makes for a splendid display but not exactly the most fun one to make LOL!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

So cute, made me grin! Sorry for your loss...