Thursday, February 3, 2011

AHTIA DON'T LOOK!!

Can you tell that I'm working on birthday cards for my relatives!  Hee Hee.  The first card isn't for my daughter-in-law's birthday but a decoy so her card doesn't show on Facebook! 

The first card is called total texture and is a TJ technique from the current newsletter.  I used paper from the Paper Temptress and in real life it is just beautiful!

Now for the other card.  The stamp is from Inkadinkado and paper from Hot off the Press and Bazzill.  I made this for a color challenge card over at Copic Creations.  The challenge was to use cool colors.  So, NO yellow, red, orange, or yellow green.  Do you know how hard it was to do flowers and greenery without my yellows and yellow-greens!  Augh!!   I wish the camera had caught the subtle light colors in this card.  I airbrushed light blues and some Red-violets into the sky.  The colors are really more that what you see!!!!   Someday they will invent a camera that can do artwork justice!  I also used my new MS butterfly punch.  Hope she likes it!

No comments: