Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Stampotique Challenge SDC25!
Do you like free stuff? I DO!! Here is a chance from some great prizes. Pat Huntoon's Technique Junkie Design Team (that includes me!) is participating all week in the Stampotique Designer's Challenge. One lucky participant will win a Two-Year subscription to the Technique Junkie Newsletter (on-line only) and a Fancy Folds and Motion CD. The other winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to use on the Stampotique Store. Instructions for participation follow my cards.
I was so tickled with this mushroom image as it was just perfect for the barn wood technique!! It is colored with copic markers and also uses the 'out of the box' technique. The background features the Faux Barnwood technique from the February/March 2011 issue of Technique Junkie Newsletter.
The next card also features the barnwood technique but instead of using the traditional brown, I used blue. I also used some of my favorite images from an artist named Maryse Carrier! You may recognize her drawings as a past artist for Magenta stamps. BUT.........NOW her artwork is carried by Stampotique and I couldn't be more happy. Her images can be found in the Stampotique store HERE.
OK, stampers, here are your rules for participation:
1. For this challenge, use Stampotique Stamps only.
2. You must use either the Faux Barnwood Technique or another Technique Junkie technique of your choice, and state which one you used in your post.
3. On the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog, you must link directly to your challenge post, not to your general blog.
4. The contest will close on March 8, 2011, at 5 PM EST.
5. Have fun creating and show us what you can do!
If you want to see other pieces of artwork from this challenge, make sure you hop on over to the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog.........you'll be happy you did!