Friday, February 18, 2011

My Mom's Valentine

Sometimes everything just fall together soooo easy.  The card I did for Valentines for my mom was one of those.  I think I had about 15 minutes total into this card.  Knew what I wanted to do.....coloring went super quick.  I was tickled with it and she was wowed!!  ;-)  I thought it was interesting that when I used the red copics to color the rose, I wanted a darker color for the shadow and I used V06!!  A violet no less!!  I'm going to have to remember that!

The image is a digital from Fred she Said.  You can't tell from the picture much but the flower bunch is cut out and mounted above the heart.  It is also hard to tell that I have gold leafing all around the outside edge of the heart. 

I also got two more cards done today that are some of my assigned submission cards.  DONE.....and ahead of time.  ;-)

1 comment:

Sumtoy said...

So pretty..you do such awesome work