Friday, June 26, 2009

Tilda Van Gogh


Doesn't that sound like an elegant name. Tilda Van Gogh. Well, this Tilda by Magnolia was one I received in a swap. She is soooo darling. I wasn't so sure she would look right for the Van Gogh technique from Technique Junkies but she turned out much better than I thought. She is colored with copics. The paper is from Hot Off The Press, flowers are Prima, Ribbon unknown.
Tomorrow will be the Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge....stay tuned!

The rest of my day will be spent getting my challenge card ready, shopping for a wedding present, picking up the Wii Fit game and board for my Wii (I'm gonna try getting a little exercise for the rest of my body.....my fingers get enough already!), and working on cruise-in stuff! Hope your day is blessed. This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments: