Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Jim!

Yesterday was my oldest grandson's 3rd birthday.  Today is his party!  Yeah!!!  It will be so fun because at age 3 they finally REALLY 'get' the birthday thing!  We got him Flo's diner for his Geo Trax set.   He love his Geo Trax and the Cars movie.  Perfect match.  Here is the card that I made for him.  The image is from Dustin Pike and is colored with copics.  I just barely got my diamond plate cuttlebug folder which is below it.  I also used a EK Success border punch.  The 3 is punched out of a cuttlebug alphabet set from a paper covered coaster so it is fairly thick.  It looked a little lonesome without something behind it so I added the black background.  I hope Little Jim loves it!!


blog signature

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so fun!!!

Wendy Hawkinson said...

This is the most perfect little boy card I have ever seen!

~Wendy Hawkinson
www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com

Joan Norman said...

Ann, I love the truck. Is that a stamp or sticker. Where did you get it??? Joan Norman
joan.norman671@insightbb.com

stampnjoan@gmail.com