Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sneak Peak for Technique Junkie newsletter

Today is your sneak peak for a new technique from the upcoming August Technique Junkiie newsletter.  It is called worn wallpaper and is really easy to do.  How?....Well, THAT is one of the privileges of being a subscriber to the TJ newsletter.  The newsletter is sooooo affordable.  Only $18/ year.  That's only $3 an issue.  When I first started, I thought I'd just try a 6 month subscription....heck.....$9 wouldn't be too much to see if I liked something.  After the very first issue, I was hooked and promptly renewed for the rest of the year and purchased the back CD's as well.  I've NEVER been unhappy about that decision.  There are over 500 techniques in the back CD's which can be purchased by themselves!!

The layout and idea for this card came from one that I received from a friend, Betty Wynn.  Thank you Betty for the inspiration!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card!

MA said...

Gorgeous... who makes the image? Can't wait to get the next Newsletter!

Ann said...

MA......it is a Hero arts image! Isn't it cute? I also used a Stampin'Up word stamp.

Crystal said...

SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

maxine said...

Beautiful card, very pretty.