Saturday, June 23, 2012

Creating feels so good!

I decided that since it was somewhat rainy outside that it was a good day to play!  Here is one of the cards that I made for the Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  This is a stamp that I got at the stamp convention last March.  Shamful that it hadn't seen ink yet.  It is from Local King.  I also got the die that goes with it.  Guess I'll have to do the waxed paper thing with the die as it wouldn't release very well.  I colored the stamp with copic markers then spritzed with copic's blending solution and stamped on glossy.  Cut it out with the matching die and mounted on the ovals.  I used the Cuttlebug Highlights, Out of the Box and Curled corners techniques from the Technique Junkie newsletter.  Well.......it is sort of Curled corners....really a curled end instead!  I got the paper at M's in the sale bin.  I love it's bright cheery colors.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments: