Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pale Sympathy

This is a sympathy card I made up for my upcoming card sale. I used the Cuttlebug Highlights technique for this card. That technique is fast and easy and adds a lot for the little bit of effort! Hope you enjoy! The picture did funky things to the ribbon......it really is just grogain ribbon that is flat!   I saw a card similar to this just recently but I'll be darned if I can remember where! 

I'm ramping up card production now that some of my 3-D items are made.  Sometimes I wonder why, oh why, do I always wait until there is a time crunch?!    Getting lots of cards done but the house is suffering........  The dust bunnies are scampering everywhere!


1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

I bet you are busy getting cards ready for your sale! GO DUCKS (and yes, I went to OSU oh my LOL)