Friday, September 28, 2012

Wedding White

I made this card for a friend who got married recently.  I liked it very much and decided to make 4 more for my upcoming sale.  Think I might layer the card one more layer though......give it a little more substance when you open it.  I had a bugger of a time with the pointy lacey spellbinder's die.  Had to use waxed paper with every single cut on it.  Looks like waxed paper needs to be on my next shopping list too!  The flower, swirl, butterfly, oval and shape behind sentiment are also Spellbinders dies.  Added lots of pearls and of course, glitter!  Having fun with my newest dies....can't you tell?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I not only love the monochromatic color but love that the sentiment is stamped in blue. Quite stunning!

Priscilla said...

There is a metal (aluminum) plate that Classy cards (Beverly) sells that works really well with any intricate spellbinders. I have some tiny butterflys and fleur de lis that drove me crazy until I purchased that plate. I beleive the plate is by Cheery Lynn.

Beautiful card.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a stunner Ann!