Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Four the same but different

I needed a few more sympathy cards for my sale.  The band of color on this card was created on a separate piece of watercolor paper.  I included all four cards (I usually make four) because each scene was a little different.  I just used my Distress Pads directly to the watercolor paper, spritzed with water, dried with my heat gun and stamped.    I stamped the cardstock with the silhouette leaves, then mounted the watercolor panel and restamped it again.  I'm off a little on one of the cards but you don't really notice much.  Fast, easy and lots of eye candy bang for the buck (time).    I love the way the 'scene's have 'clouds' and some faux mountains.  Sorry the third one is a little blurry.......I think I hit a button I shouldn't have one my camera!
 




1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

These are just outstanding ANN!!!!