Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fun to Die For!

I recently ordered a number of the Sizzix pop n cut dies. Boy are they a lot of fun.  I wish the housework would disappear and I could just play all day!!  This card was made with the "love" pop n cut die.  Unfortunately, the carrier for the die is on backorder but I made it work anyway.  Had to create a unique sandwich to do it. 
Big Shot sandwich:
1.  black pad (the one I use for embossing)
2.  clear cutting pad
3.  Pop N Cut die
4.  Paper
5.  Clear cutting pad

The stamp set is from Sweet N Sassy and it is a wonderful Paris set with words and this awesome collage stamp.  I've always had issues with coloring in collage stamps (don't know why, just do), so I just LOVE using the Technique Junkie technique called Colored Circle collage.  Easy, peasy!!

The countdown has begun for the card sale.  I never feel totally ready!


No comments: