Saturday, January 5, 2013

One of my resolutions

So....one of my new year's resolution is to participate in more challenges.  Last year I think I only had 3 or 4....maybe!  So I'm pretty sure that I can achieve this resolution! 

Here is my first one.  This is for the SCS Sketch challenge as well as the Hambo Hoedown Challenge AND a personal challenge for a baby card for my neice in law.  Her shower is tomorrow.  The image is from Hambo as well as the color choices.  The layout is for the sketch challenge at SCS. 

Baby was colored with copics.

Special thanks to Gina K for letting me know IE was having troubles letting you upload photos.  Used Firefox!  You rock, Gina!

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a darling little image!! Cute card!

Sue from Oregon said...

No wonder you are the queen...this is a great card! Congrats!