Saturday, April 13, 2013

Birdy Bands

This card uses the technique called Inky Bands and happens to be the "Technique of the week" on the Technique Junkie Blog.  I just got the bird stamps in the mail the other day.  It was kind of fun........I was asked to participate in an online survey.....took about 20 minutes.  As a reward, I was given an Amazon $25 gift card.......there was a code that I entered on the Amazon site that credited me with the $25 card.  SWEET!  So.....I went shopping the other day.......got some embossing tools (so I have a few more for my upcoming flower class), some Fiskar scissors and this Fiskars bird stamp set!  I'm really not a fan of the acrylic stamps but with the right stamp pad, they are okay.  I guess I'm just a real red rubber girl! 

Hope you enjoy (Pun....hahahaha) the card!  The inky bands kind of reminded me of branches so the bird were just a natural!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a beautiful project, Ann!

I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)