Monday, April 29, 2013

Upcoming Class

I'll be teaching a class over at Tigard Main Street and Stationery for the card below and the flower pot card I did from THIS blog post.

If you are in the local area, check out their schedule and come have fun in class! 

The flower pot card was explained in the post noted above.  The poppy card turned out much different than it started.  I've had the punches available to do this card for a long time (over 2 years) and finally decided that enough was enough!  I love how delicate the flower looks.  The original card idea I saved with the poppy used a much different center than I did.  I used a large pearl with a smaller black pearl on top of it.

Easy and fun! 


1 comment:

Maalai said...


Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Local Tamil News