Thursday, October 9, 2014

Radiant Faces class

I'm so excited......I signed myself up for the Radiant Faces art class.  9 wonderful talented ladies were gathered together by Effy Wild for a one-of-a-kind class.  Nine different lessons and nine different types of faces.  Our first lesson was from Jane Davenport.  Here are two pictures from the first two parts of lesson one.  I still have one last part of lesson one to do.  Hopefully finishing it tomorrow.  I have an art class notebook that will be finished soon too and will post both projects as soon as I can.

If you are interested in taking this class, you can still get in!!!!   Here is the link to the information:

http://effywild.com/radiant/

Now.....here are the first two parts of lesson one.  I'll have to change the structure of the face a little on the second try but It is getting there!


No comments: