Saturday, August 15, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge #21

I can't believe that the week is already over. It was a very busy week for sure! Here is my copic challenge card for Artful Sentiments by Kimm's copic challenge. The colors for the week are shown to the side. AND I actually had them all this week. BUT this week I did add another color with them.......a green. I used some digital flower images from Fred She Said. Such fun flowers to cut and make 3-D. The butterfly is from Sweet N Sassy Stamps digital designs. Korin's butterfly is wonderful and being digital you can make them any size you want.....a definite plus! The blue piece under the flower and butterfly is a piece of AI Float. (AI - Alcohol Ink). The AI float technique is one that I discovered one day while I was playing. I thought......if you can float spray paints on water for cool backgrounds.....maybe you can float alcohol inks as well. I tried it and I got these wonderful results. The scallop lace edge is a Martha Stewart border punch. This was the last piece of paper that the punch decided to punch. I have tried all weights of paper and it is hopelessly broken....ugh!

Hope you enjoy!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the "pop" of this card! Great art!

Sue from Oregon said...

Very striking card Ann!

Crystal said...

WOW Absolutely Gorgeous Ann!! LOVE your coloring!

Maria Matter said...

Wow, this is beautiful...love the colors!
Blessings, Maria