Friday, January 14, 2011

Aged Wine



Every week the technique junkies have a technique from a past newsletter that they invite people to try again.  This week it is Aged Tiles.  I combined it with the Torn Frames techniques as well for this card.  I do have to admit that Aged Tiles was not a technique that I really wanted to do but it was pretty easy and fun.  I was trying to figure out which stamp to use and my eyes fell upon this stamp by Inkadinkado.  In hindsight, I wish I would have stamped and embossed it to darken it just a shade!

I'm even a little ahead this week for my resolution.  I have another card I made but I can't show it until the very end of the month as it features one of the techniques in the upcoming newsletter!

AND some news.......starting March 1st, there will be a new CD that you can get from Technique Junkies.  Called "Emboss or Die".  It is such a clever name and will have 70 techniques on it.  30 ones from newsletters and 40 new ones.  Stay tuned for more information soon!

1 comment:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Nothing sweeter than aged wine GF! This is FAB! just like you!