Thursday, January 13, 2011

No Mojo Today

It was just one of those days.......I tried and tried and just couldn't make this card look like I wanted.  Now that I have it done, I am NOT happy with it.  I am unhappy with the dark sponging I did on the orange lace.  Everything else was okay to me.  Maybe I'll tear it apart and redo the lace.  The background piece was a TJ technique called Dragged Madras that I've had in my stash for a couple of years.   The bunny is from Embossing Arts, from a LONG time ago.  Anyway......I got my 'one a day' card done for my resolution but I'm not that pleased with it.


ALSO..........no matter how much light I put on my card to photo them, they always seem to look dark to me.  It does it on both cameras I have.  So, my question to you is.......do they look dark to you?   I've been trying to lighten them up in Paint Shop Pro but the 'white' background still looks gray to me.  I HAVE complained about this new monitor's color since day one.  The color in itself seems to be great but the lighting of the color, no so great.  It is a Samsung flat screen.  I did love my tube screens better but they were HUGE.


Thanks for listening to my rant.  My granddaughter will love the card if I tear it apart or not.  It has glitter so she will be pleased! 

2 comments:

MA said...

This looks striking on my screen..I like it!

1CardCreator said...

Very cute card, she will love it. ~Diane