Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Quickies!

It was a very quick productive hour today for my resolution card.  The one card actually turned into 8 cards!

The cards I made that you see in the picture are a quick thank you card to the people who helped us when our car club purchased Christmas dinners for soldier families.  There were three people who gave us extra funds that fed 5 extra families.     I just embossed the nestability right on the front of the cardstock instead of layering it.

Then I made two other cards that were a little nicer to thank the gals at the Oregon National Guard in the Family Assistance Program who worked hard getting all the names for us.  I can't show you those pictures until next week as they are one of the new techniques coming out in the upcoming Technique Junkie newsletter.  I just love this new technique because it is QUICK!  Can't wait to show you.  So.......I LOVE productive hours!  Wish I could do quick cards all the time.

1 comment:

Michele said...

i realy like these! perfact thank you cards. and what lovely thanks to such wonderful people. very inspiring. xo